If I were God…
• I would have told the world where the missing Malaysian airline is, especially that grieving family members have been praying for answers.
• I would have made my adopted country Zambia qualify for the World Cup so that the team can market my name on the global stage.
• I would have prevented the 9/11 attacks on the United States especially that the country was led by George W. Bush, one of my faithful followers.
• I would have saved the life of President Chiluba since he had honoured my name by declaring Zambia a Christian country.
• I would have prevented Hitler from slaughtering people of my own race.
• I would have presented unquestionable evidence of my existence to prove Doubting Thomas wrong.
• Since I have done none of the above, I would have stopped from still claiming that I’m all-powerful, all-knowing and all-present.